Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Anime Life in 2008

Well, I have to say with my life having been as busy this past year, I would have hardly imagined I would have done so much with my anime life.

However, for better or worse I have easily accumulated more anime, watched more shows, attended more events than any year prior. Ok, who I am kidding I thought this was a great year with the highlights being AWA 13 and the start of my JRock/JPop radio show Tokyo Tower FM!

The future appears to be quite promising as well. Already, I've got 2 cons planned for the Spring, Connooga and JAMPcon respectively, and I should be attending AWA again, and maybe even MTAC if I get the chance. Additionally, the Taste of Chaos Tour is coming to Atlanta for one of their shows, and MUCC and D'espairsray will be playing, so hopefully I can clear my calendar and make an appearance to what will likely be an awesome show. Of course, this is all for starters but if you have any other suggested activities please feel free to let me in on them, because the more the better.

Well in the meantime I'll try to enjoy this last little part of break, while I keep having fun with my various Christmas gifts, including my new camera. Oh well, maybe I'll post about that at a later time.

Sayonara!

No comments: