Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tokyo Tower FM @ 91.5 WAWL


TokyoTowerFMPosterBasic2, originally uploaded by millermz.


So it's been awhile since I last posted, and frankly I've been quite busy with life but in a cool way, relating to this blog in particular, since I've started hosting my own JRock/JPop/Anime/Game at my local community college.

That's right, and as the title of this post states the show is "Tokyo Tower FM", although that FM's getting a lot of people confused, so maybe that won't last.

But anyways I've done about 6 shows so far and am truly enjoying every bit! In particular, I enjoy having met so many people even during this limited time since the show's started. In particular, someone I met on the JAMPcon forums, Liz aka Ichigo07, is really cool and has provided me with a substantial amount of music. She also introduced me to her friend James, also cool, who's also given me tons of music, which I am greatly appreciative of (thanks to you both!)

Of course though, I just love the music and am discovering new music all the time, which has has always been something I've loved to do with regards to music: American Japanese, or otherwise.

If you'd like to know more about the show, see the previous playlists, or just message me I've set-up a MySpace which can be found at myspace.com/tokyotowerfm.

So if you're in the Chattanooga area you can check the show out every Wednesday night from 9 to 11PM (EST), or stream the show online at www.WAWL.org.

Like I said, I've definitely enjoyed doing the show and I hope that if you listen you'll enjoy the show as much as I do! :D

No comments: