Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Season; New Shows


spice and wolf horo and tail, originally uploaded by teeif.


Well, I've noticed that as I sink deeper and deeper into Otakudom more of my time, and money of course, seem to feed this habit that is anime and manga. This is especially true every fall and spring when all the shows I've enjoyed watching, such as D-Gray Man, Hayate the Combat Butler, Naruto, etc. come back with fervor while so many new shows are beginning their runs, i.e., Spice and Wolf (pictured). I haven't even begun to mention the shows, old and new, my new local otaku friends have gotten me into, such as Tokyo Majin, Kyo Kara Maoh!, and School Rumble.

Oh, and I must add that with the discovery, thanks all to my brother, of OneManga.com that the manga I've been reading has grown exponentially. But you know what that is perfectly cool with me and I know this will provide substantial content opportunity for the blog and my radio show. So please, I know this post wasn't all too intriguing since it's all about me, but soon I'll release the horde that is my critiquing self and let fly with reviews, news, and more!

__________________________
If you want to stay up-to-date on my progress just check out my anime list over at MyAnimeList.net - "http://myanimelist.net/animelist/zippy". Truly is an awesome site so feel free to join up and add me as a friend :D

No comments: