Sunday, September 2, 2007

More purchases...


Manga/Web Comic Sampling, originally uploaded by millermz.


Seems like every time I come into a little money I end up spending it fairly quickly, and that was exactly what happened today when my brother and I hit up our local anime store. Even so, I'm always happy upon leaving, and I definitely feel we got our fill today.

My brother's stash

Tokyo Godfather's (Movie)
Samurai 7 (Complete Series)
Pocky (Plain Chocolate)

My stash

Berserk (Complete Series)
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs (Complete Series)
Pocky (Almond and Chocolate)

So add this with what I purchased recently, including the documentary Otaku Unite!, and I have enough to last a club a whole year!!! Or so I imagine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Berserk is great. I haven't seen the anime, but I read the manga and it's really good, violence, nudity and all ^^

I have an anime, manga, toys and video games blog too! Check it out when you have the time ^^