Monday, July 9, 2007

Stuck In The Filler With You


Well, I've hit a few episodes in Inuyasha where I can just tell there's little to no plot, so I'll skip ahead a couple to hopefully the main arc. However, my request for show recommendations is still out there, so hopefully I'll have some diversionary, fresh exciting show soon.

Not much has changed here, so I admit I don't have a lot to say, but I want to add a couple of AMV's I found on YouTube and a fun Eureka 7 / Bleach Opening Mash-up, not of my own creation, for you to enjoy.

"What Vincent's Done" created by InnerSakura16
Anime(s) Used: Ergo Proxy
Song(s) Used: "What I've Done" by Linkin Park



"(If It Were Bleach) Eureka 7 5th Opening" created by darkreu
Anime(s) Used: Eureka 7
Song(s) Used: "Asterisk" by Orange Range



"Can't Stop The Rain" created by Inosbiggestfan
Anime(s) Used: Naruto
Song(s) Used: "Can't Stop The Rain" by Cascada

No comments: