Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've found my "Dying Breed"!!!


beck, originally uploaded by neomonkey.


Well, while the blog's apparently just not comment worthy yet, I believe I've independently found a show which I'll truly enjoy, and that's BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad. Now I'd heard a bit about the show, and the concept did sound pretty cool, but I was always unsure, and I wanted to get the chance to listen to both dub and sub, since the even re-did much of the music on the dub.

Someone ended up giving me the dubs, now coming out, and I'm hooked. Not only is the show about one of my greatest passions, music, but the realism of the show seems to add to it a quality that few anime are likely to have these days. Of course I've only seen a few episodes so far, but Beck's looking really snazzy!!!

No comments: