Friday, July 6, 2007

What to watch?


Mobile Suit Gundam RX-78-2 / 機動戦士ガンダム, originally uploaded by coolyota.


Well, for some I may seem to watch a profuse amount of shows in a short time, and this may be the case. Therefore, I don't know if it'll be surprising to hear that I am nearing the end of both Samurai Deeper Kyo and xxxHolic. While I am a regular viewer and fan of Bleach, D-Gray Man, Naruto, and what left I have of Inuyasha, I still find myself wanting something different to fill in my waiting between fan sub releases.

Now, I have taken on a personal venture of watching the original Mobile Suit Gundam; however, I'm progressing slowly, as I am with inuyasha. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone out there would like to suggest a show, fantastically new, classically old or somewhere in between, for me to watch. Preferably, and this may sound dumb, I'd rather have suggestions of shows you think are good. Also, I'm not into boy-love anything, so no offense, but that's not going to be something I'll sit down and watch.

While I know I've only had one comment so far, way long ago, I still feel that it is only appropriate to ask those of you that drop by, and I know you're out there, to just comment at the end of this post, or any other post if you're not choosy, with a suggestion for me to check out. I'm sure this will lead me to discover many more titles if you feel interest in suggesting a show, and I must say I'd greatly appreciate the suggestion.

Well, that's all for now, but maybe soon, I'll be discussing a suggested show. Hopefully so, but either way, I'll post back soon!

No comments: