Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bleach: Diamond Dust Rebellion - Audio Review


Everytime I return it seems longer and longer since I've been here, and I apologize for that. I've got some catching up to do, but thankfully I have content to fill these 'pages' once again.

However, before I return with a regular flow I wanted to introduce this audience in a way to my radio doings, since I do host a J-Rock/J-Pop show, while still doing my part to review the latest Bleach film. So to do this, I've decided to embed a flash audio player where you can listen to myself, and my co-host for Tokyo Tower FM, discuss the latest Bleach film.

Sure I will still put up a write-up for the film, but I do hope you enjoy listening to us as well :)











MusicPlaylist



(P.S. Yes, we were still wrong Ikkaku is the 3rd Seat, and Yumichika is incorrect too; instead, Yatshiru is actually the pink haired, anti-GPS device that Kenpachi always has with him o.0)

No comments: