Tuesday, May 1, 2007

CafePress and my new neighbors!


Alphonse Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist, originally uploaded by millermz.


Well, I've been a little busy these past couple days, so I don't have a whole lot to write in this post. I will start by saying that I did finish Fullmetal Alchemist, both the series and the movie, and once again I will have some sort of review for that in the future.

Additionally, I've been noticing that the Blogcatalog, which is a popular blog directory that lists mine and other's blogs, has a set-up where user's can join a blog's "neighborhood." So far, I've had two individuals join, thus causing me to learn more about this set-up. Well, I'll post a message on you're pages probably too, but if you see this, then thanks ieh and nekokasan for being my newest neighbors. Indeed it is a wonderful day in the neigborhood... (And thanks www.blogcatalog.com)

Well, lastly I've been having this idea for some time, with a variety of other projects as well, to use CafePress to put some of my ideas/slogans/pictures in product form. I wouldn't make anything regarding this blog (yet?), since I don't have a logo or even anything remotely worth making into "The Anime Life" swag, but I am planning on making some t-shirts and such relating to anime, fandom, and just other related concepts. Currently, I have no products available, but I'll tell you when I do. If you are interested, or potentially so, then for future reference my CafePress URL is http://www.cafepress.com/EclecticHog.

Like I said, I didn't have a lot, but I hope to at least by this weekend. So until then thanks for stopping by!

No comments: